photo the-eye-1.png photo instagram-67.png photo bloglovin-43.png photo pinterest-85.png photo tumblr-5.png



 photo eye-on-fashion.png photo eye-on-design.png photo all-eyes-one.png photo through-the-lens.png photo eye-contact.png photo portfolio-6.png

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

FAVORITES OF 2013


































What a year 2013 was! It was full of excitement, struggles and a wealth of life lessons.  It was also a year of life changes..the biggest being when I quit my job to begin pursuing my dream of being a set decorator for films.  I am so excited to embark on this new journey with you on my blog and chronicle my love of fashion, vintage, set decorating and beautiful places that I hope inspire you.  If you have a dream I encourage you to pursue it this year...life is about recognizing our hearts greatest desires and going into the unknown.  Thank you for your support and I can't wait to see what's in store for 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k | logo design by paper rachel