photo the-eye-1.png photo instagram-67.png photo bloglovin-43.png photo pinterest-85.png photo tumblr-5.png



 photo eye-on-fashion.png photo eye-on-design.png photo all-eyes-one.png photo through-the-lens.png photo eye-contact.png photo portfolio-6.png

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DOLLHOUSE

 
 I've had this dress going on four years now but it still remains one of my favorites! It has a very vintage feel to it which I love!




{Dress}Zac Posen for Target, {Handbag}Marc Jacobs, {Eye Wear}Vintage
   
One of the things I love about living here in Tulsa are the unexpected beautiful discoveries.  I experienced them all the time in New York City and have been pleasantly surprised to experience the same here.  I took a different route home several weeks ago and stumbled upon this adorable house that was screaming for a photo shoot.  From the color scheme, door symmetry and a perfectly manicured lawn...I fell in love.  
  
Photos by Jamie Alsabrook
Special thanks to Michael O'Shea for graciously lending your home!
Chair courtesy of Bix Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k | logo design by paper rachel