photo the-eye-1.png photo instagram-67.png photo bloglovin-43.png photo pinterest-85.png photo tumblr-5.png



 photo eye-on-fashion.png photo eye-on-design.png photo all-eyes-one.png photo through-the-lens.png photo eye-contact.png photo portfolio-6.png

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DOWNTOWN DUNGAREES




{Dungarees}Asos {Top}Marni for H&M {Necklace}Vintage {Handbag}Marc Jacobs(old but similar here) {Eye Wear}Ray-Ban

I have been a longtime fan of dungarees.  When I saw these on Asos I knew I had to get them.  I wear a lot of super feminine dresses but I like to mix it up sometimes and let my inner tomboy emerge.   What I love about these is the versatility they present.  Depending on my mood, I will either dress them up with chunky jewelry and heels or wear a basic grey t-shirt and sneakers.  If the solid dungarees don't do it for you there are great ones in patterns as well.  I love this one and this one!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'm also from Tulsa and it's great to see such great fashion and design showcased in our lovely city. I actually found your site through Shannon Schroeder. I keep tossing around the idea of starting a blog but mostly about cooking and entertainment and of course, Tulsa. Do you have any tips or tricks to setting up a nice, clean looking blog? I would love any suggestions! I think figuring out those little tweaks to my site is what's keeping me from posting regularly and really getting into it.

    Thanks!
    Lauren Powell
    Laurendpowell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k | logo design by paper rachel